Merchandise Exchange & Refund Policy
- Mason Taylor offers a 14-day return-exchange-refund policy on all products unopened or unused and returned in its original condition. Customers must present original sales receipt for all returns and exchanges.
- Please note these special specifications:
1) Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment.
2) Cash or cheque refunds over $50.00 will be issued by cheque from the Head Office of T & R International Pty Ltd and mailed within 14 business days of the return.
3) For damaged or defective merchandise return, we'll refund the original price of the item.
4) The return policy does not cover damages caused by misuse, abuse, incorrect assembly, irregular maintenance and physical damages.
5) For merchandise purchased online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intent to return the merchandise, please note the reasons why and include your transaction number. The buyer is responsible for the return shipping fees. A credit will be issued once the merchandise has been received.
6) For merchandise purchased in store, please inspect your merchandise at the time of delivery and pick-up. In the case of damaged or defective merchandise please contact the store where the item was purchased within 24 hours of reception. No claims will be accepted after this time period.
7) A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all installed products.
8) No refunds will be issued on shipping, delivery and installation fees.
9) All returns are subject to approval by Mason Taylor.
10) Mason Taylor reserves the right to refuse any return or exchange under certain conditions.